Silicone ropes and strings, also called round sections, are developed in all measures and exhibit the following characteristics:
– non-toxic, odorless and insipid material;
– diameter measures that range from 1mm to 37.5 mm;
– hardness that varies from 40 to 80 Shore A;
– resistant to electricity;
– resistant to chemical products.
The main advantages of the silicone ropes and strings are:
– thermal stability; non-toxic products; longer useful time;
– resistance to aging, bad weather and ozone;
– resistance to radiation;
– resistance to swelling and several types of chemical products.